3GI's ad will be in the Executive Focus section of the Economist this week! Even more exciting - I got to draft it!
I personally think my original draft is better than the one that's being published, but I suppose I'm biased...haha.
Anyway, remnants of my original draft still survived the harsh world of politics, so check it out!
We also placed an online ad that will be posted for a month.
I feel like I've come pretty close to my life goal (or death goal?) of having my obituary appear in the Economist. Yay!
UPDATE (July 11th)
Here it is!
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Thursday, July 1, 2010
- Comparative Advantage: Learn it, love it, live it
- Be entrepreneurial and work in small teams. "Jesus Chris tried 12, and that proved one too many." ~Norman Macrae
- There is a high correlation between success and e-mail volume. At least, that's what I will tell myself when I wake up to a bajillion e-mails from Seoul, SF, and London.
- Before you send an e-mail, always save a draft and go back to it later
- You will never be as happy and optimistic as you were in college.
- I'm a sensitive soul, though I seem thick-skinned. ~Pumba, from the Lion King