Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Last Day of Classes!

So, actually, my last day of classes was yesterday, but today is the official last day of classes for the class of 2009. Seniors decorated the econ department last night. Professor Johnson's door has a sign that says "Don't forget to have babies." HAHA. Loves it.

I don't really know how I feel about being done with college. I guess I don't feel quite done. Still have to write Johnson's paper and take 4 finals.

Stuff I'm doing now for my LAST paper in college: Analyze the effect of monetary policy on the dollar [vis a vis the British Pound and Euro] from 2002-2009. Focusing on decoupling of mortgage rates and targeted federal funds rate, fall of Lehman and announcement of TARP.
Doing the research has been kind of fun, but I've been looking at so many numbers on my computer screen that I feel like my eyes are going to fall out of my face. Poor eyeballs...

Time for a study break at Professor Joyce's house!

My professors are so cute and nice. I'm sad I won't have professors anymore. I wish I had professors for life...

I'm going to be singing this song all the time when I get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment