Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Blog Better Than My Own.

Peter Orszag has a blog!

How the budget proposal affects charitable donations.

Is anyone really afraid that Bill Gates will terminate his foundation b/c he will no longer receive as great a tax break?

When Peter Orszag came to visit Wellesley, I gave him a "Fight Global Warming" replyforall pin. He came to talk about the economics of cap and trade, but we ended up talking about his and Peter Diamond's paper on Social Security instead. This was a few weeks after I had visited Dr. Charles Blahous at the White House to talk about Social Security [because I'm just so awesome] so I wanted to hear both sides of the argument.

I'll blog about what each of them had to say when I'm not falling asleep in bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment